What Sephora says about it :
Three shades of coordinated color for cheeks. What it is formulated to do: Highlights, contours, and adds radiance to your cheeks with a single swipe of the brush. Can also be used on eyes for a pop of vibrant, shimmering color.
My thoughts :
I always wanted to add Sephora products in my vanity, but as we all know Sephora is quite an expensive brand and isn't easy to afford and I got this with many Sephora products as a gift :).
so I am going to share my likes and dislikes about it.
- I comes with three beautiful shades which I believe are highlighters rather then blush shades so you get three shades in a small pan.
- Every shade is different and is suitable for every complexion.
- It's travel friendly.
- When all three shades are blended they give your face a quite flawless look.
- Most importantly, it gives a very natural sheen to the face and doesn't look as if you have applied oil slick or tons of shiner on the face.
- Not available easily.
- Discontinued by Sephora :(.
Sephora Blush Me Trio
For more looks, tutorials & reviews visit:
View more posts from Rumah's Makeup Delight>>
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.