I'm back with another soft glam makeup tutorial!
The colors are primarily neutral in soft brown and pink, so I added a touch of metallic gold for that extra glam factor!
You can opt out on that step if you're going for a more wearable look, of course.
Enjoy the tutorial, below!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Blonde
- NYX Cosmetics Jumbo Pencil -Milk
- Colourpop Cosmetics Eyeshadow - Animal
- MAC Cosmetics /swiss Chocolate Matte Eyeshadow
- MAC Cosmetics Sketch Velvet Eyeshadow
- ColourPop Creme Gel Eyeliner - Call Me
- NYX Cosmetics Glam Liner Aqua Luxe Collection - Glam 24 Karat - Metallic Pure Gold
- Makeup Atelier Paris Pearl Pigment PP14 Sable Gold (Center Of Lid)
- False Eyelashes
- Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara - Black
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply a white base to entire eyelid. Then set lids with a white eyeshadow.
- Apply an ivory colored eyeshadow as a highlight beneath the brows.
- Apply a pink eyeshadow to the entire crease as a transition shade.
- Apply a purple eyeshadow to the inner ¼ of the lid, blending outwards and upwards towards the brow bone.
- Apply a shimmery gold pigment to the center of lids for that glam factor.
- Apply brown gel eyeliner to the upper lashline. Extend the wing for a more dramatic look.
- Optional: Outline the outer half of the wing with gold metallic eyeliner. Feather the edges towards the center of the lid and blend with the gold pigment applied earlier.
- Apply brown eyeliner to the lower lashline and waterline. Smudge with a brown eyeshadow.
- Apply false lashes and mascara and your look is complete!
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!