Hi Girls :)
Do you like dark make up? I do. Today's makeup is just like this, but I added a touch of color. I combined purple with peach and navy blue. All the eyeshadows come from the Sleek Eyeshadow Palette-Showstoppers. I think there will be adherents of this make-up.
- Apply a base for the eyeshadows (Inglot Eye Makeup Base)
- Apply a purple eyeshadow (#Au Natural from Sleek Palette Showstoppers) to the outer and inner half of the lid.
- To the center of the eyelid, apply a peach eyeshadow (#Bohemian from Sleek Palette Showstoppers)
- Using a blending brush, smudge edges between the colors. Apply navy blue eyeshadow (#Storm from Sleek Palette Showstoppers) to the outer crease.
- Slowly add the navy blue eyeshadow to the crease and create a hazy smokey effect.
- Smudge a beige eyeshadow (#Paraguaya from Sleek Palette Showstoppers) to the brow bone. This will blend out the colors. Light up the area under the brow and inner corner of the eyelid using a silver eyeshadow (#Me, Myself & Eye from Sleek Palette Showstoppers)
- Apply navy blue eyeshadow to the outer lower lashline, purple to the center and peach to the inner lower lashline.
- Line your upper lashline using black eyeshadow (#Ultramattes V2 from Sleek Palette Showstoppers) with Inglot's Duraline. Fill in the eyebrows (Inglot Brow Powder #567) to frame the eyes. Don’t forget finish the look with black mascara (Max Factor Masterpiece Max)
Full Product List:
- Revlon Colorstay #150 Buff
- Maybelline Pure.Cover Mineral Concealer #02 Natural
- Max Factor Loose Powder Translucent
- Diorskin Nude Tan Sun Powder #003
- Inglot Eye Makeup Base
- Sleek Eyeshadow Palette Showstoppers: #Au Natural, #Bohemian, #Storm, #Paraguaya, #Me, Myself & Eye, #Ultramattes V2
- Inglot Duraline
- Inglot Brow Powder #567
- Max Factor Mascara Masterpiece Max #black
- Inglot Lipstick #03
What do you think about this makeup?
And I have a question for you: What makeup would you like to see?
I look forward to your comments.
Have a nice day!
Learn more about Joanna here
View more posts from Joanna here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.