Today I am sharing a tutorial to create colorful snowflakes. These look more attractive as compared to white or black snowflakes and neon is fun in any season!
THINGS YOU NEED:
POLISHES: China Glaze Sunkissed // China Glaze Purple Panic // OPI Push and Shove // China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy // China Glaze Turned up Turquoise // Revlon Royal //
TOOLS: Dotting Tool // Striper Brush
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
1. Start with a silver base on your nails. I used OPI Push and Shove.
2. Use a striper brush to create the snowflakes. Create a star shape "*".
3. Create "V" on the outer sides of all the edges.
4. Dot the blue neon randomly around the snowflakes. Use a small dotting tool for this.
5. Top coat the nails once the snowflakes and dots dry.
You now have your colorful snowflake nails ready!!
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.