Today I did an aztec look. Neons are always fun to work with! I wanted the base to be more prominent so I chose an easy design to go with it.
THINGS YOU NEED:
Maybelline Color Show Porcelain Party// Zaina Neon Yellow// China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise // China Glaze Purple Panic // Black Acrylic Paint // L'Oreal Top Coat Matte
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
1. Start with a white base on the nails. I used Maybelline Color Show Porcelain Party as a base.
2. Wipe the neon yellow polish brush in the polish bottle. Drag the brush in a vertical pattern to achieve the dry brush look. I used Zaina Neon Yellow for this.
3. Do the same vertical brush drag with neon green polish. I used China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise for this.
4. Do the same with Neon Pink polish. I used China Glaze Purple Panic for this.
5. Using a black acrylic paint draw a "V" shape near the cuticles. You can use a striping brush for this.
6. Draw another "V" inside the previous one using the same black acrylic paint.
7. Draw small vertical lines on the outer "V" using a detailing brush. You can make 3 to 4 lines each side, depending on your nail's width.
8. Join all the small lines horizontally to the outer "V" and fill them with black acrylic paint.
Seal off the manicure using a matte top coat (I used L'Oreal Top Coat Matte) and your Neon Aztec Nail Dry Brush look is ready!
THE FINAL LOOK:
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.