Today's makeup has been done very quickly. The weekend was beautiful - sunny weather, the temperature was up to 30 degrees (86 F).
From early afternoon, I lounged with my parents in the garden.
The kids enjoyed themselves and the adults could rest in the shade.
At first I didn't do any makeup at all. However, I decided to gently emphasize my eyes.
On Saturday and Sunday I did the same makeup look. It is very refreshing and in spite of the heat I didn't feel burdened at all.
I equalized the color of the skin, unfortunately I had to use concealer and a well coverage foundation - my skin is now raging.
I emphasized the cheeks gently using a bronzer and blush. I emphasized the eyebrows, I didn't try to draw them accurately, instead I just wanted to fill them in for a natural look.
I applied a shadow on my eyelid - a beautiful shiny light pink. At the end, I applied liner and mascara.
Pink lips go with all makeup looks. Since this lipstick is slightly neon, I didn't layer it too much.
I applied the lipstick with my fingertips, so it wasn't too intense of a color.
This lipstick makes the whole look fresh and youthful.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Foundation Revlon Colorstay 180 Sand Beige
- Kryolan Concealer Circle No.2
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage 020
- Kryolan Fixing Powder P1
- My Secret Face'N'Body Bronzing Powder
- Kobo Professional Matte Blush Palette
- Brow Artist Genius Kit Palette Medium to Dark
- My Secret Magical Girl Palette: light pink
- Sigma Beauty Gel Eye Liner Wicked
- L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara Noir Feline
- Color Riche Matte Lipstick 241 Pink-A-Porter
Have a nice day!