Today's makeup is very spontaneous.
I picked up some new makeup products to try and I was testing them for this look.
Many of these cosmetics can only be bought in Poland, but I think you will easily find alternatives.
For this makeup look, I used a combination of a warm and cold color palette. I didn't even expect it to look so good.
Frosty white, which is ambiguous - has a bit of lilac and blue pigment, it has worked great to brighten the inner corners of the eyelid.
This makeup can be used for any occasion, although it is best to leave it for an evening out.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Kobo Professional Smoothing Makeup Foundation 507 Pastel Beige
- My Secret Cream Camouflage 01
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage 020
- Kobo Professional Brightener Matt Powder 313 Banana Cream
- My Secret Face'N'Body Bronzing Powder
- Kobo Professional Matte Blush Palette
- My Secret Face Illuminator Powder Sparkling Beige
- My Secret Design Your Eyebrow Color Wax 01 Warm Taupe
- Zoeva Eyeshadow Fix Matte
- My Secret Natural Beauty Eyeshadow Palettes: beige, light brown, dark brown from Naked Beauty Palette; gold and frost duochrome white from Magical Girl Palette; turquoise from Tropical Romance Palette.
- Kobo Professional Liquid Liner Waterproof
- L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara Noir Feline
- Kobo Professional Lipstick 422 Raspberry Kiss
What do you think about this makeup look?
Have a nice day!