Today's makeup is more colorful and fresh than the last post, yet it's still elegant.
I used shimmering shadows, which look spectacular in both natural and artificial light.
The colors I went for today are violet, lilac, green and gold reflexes.
The blue expressive liner is consistent with the shimmering eyeshadows on the eyelid.
GET THE LOOK:
First, apply a light brown eyeshadow to the crease. On the outer part of the eyelid, apply a green eyeshadow. Blend!
On the rest of the eyelid, add a beautiful lilac duochrome eyeshadow.
Emphasize the lower lashline using brown eyeshadow. On the center of the eyelid, add a duochrome pigment with gold reflexes.
Next, apply black and cobalt eyeliner eyeliner on the upper lashline. On the waterline, apply the same blue liner.
Finally, apply false eyelashes and mascara!
- Inglot AMC Brow Liner Gel 12
- Kobo Professional Eyebrow Colour 302 Ash
- Deni Carte Beige Pencil
- Inglot Duraline
- Urban Decay Smoked Palette: Blackout, Loaded, Kinky;
- MakeupGeek Eyeshadows: BlackLight (duochrome), High Wire (foiled), Prom Night;
- Inglot Pure Pigment Eye Shadow 35
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner Black
- Inglot Eyeliner Gel 67
- False Lashes Ardell Demi Wispies
- L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes So Couture Mascara
I hope you liked this look.
Feel free to comment!
Have a nice day!