Today's makeup is for the evening.
I used here dark eyeshadows, illumination and cut crease techniques.
I think this is the first time I lay down a cut crease line in the eyelid crease.
Until now, I only saw pictures and I was impressed with the precision of the makeup.
I needed to try to do it myself and and I'm delighted.
It was not anything big, but the makeup immediately looks dazzling.
What do you think about it?
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Kobo Professional Anti Redness Makeup Primer
- Revlon Colorstay Makeup 180 Sand Beige
- Kryolan Concealer Circle No.2
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage 020
- Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder Translucent
- Kobo Professional Face Strobing Palette
- My Secret Face Illuminator Powder Princess Dream
- My Secret 'Design Your Brow' Color Wax 02 Dark Brown
- Kobo Professional Eyebrow Colour 302 Ash
- Sigma Beauty Eye Shadow Base Provoke
- Sigma Beauty Gel Eye Liner Wicked
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadows: Taupe Notch, Steampunk, High Wire, Ice Queen
- Sigma Eyeshadow Palette Nightlife by Camila Coelho: Leather Pants, No Waiting, Disco Ball, Panache
- False Lashes
- Inglot Duraline
- L'Oreal False Lash Superstar XFiber Mascara
- My Secret 'I love matte lips' Liquid Lipstick 11
Have a nice day!