Hey everyone! Hope you all doing great!
Today I am going to review and swatch the Lotus Herbals Eye Contour Definer in the shade Acqua Green (19). It is a really pretty and has a creamy texture. I just adore it!
Lets have a look:
I bought this from the Lotus Herbals website. They have lots of other beauty products as well at affordable prices, check them out!
LOTUS HERBALS IN BRIEF: Lotus Herbals is a cosmetics brand which holds many different types of cosmetics for eyes, nails, face, etc. It has its own website which is loaded with fashionable cosmetics. You can also find this brand on healthkart, myntra, homeshop18, flipkart and jabong.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT: HYPNOTICA is a premium quality auto mechanism, waterproof eye liner which defines eyes to perfection and is enriched with botanical extracts and vitamins which relaxes eyes throughout the day. It is an eye product that you can use as an eye contour definer. Also you can wear this gorgeous product both on the lower and upper lash line. I must say the texture of this product is so creamy and gives smooth finish to your eyes. The green is just the right color for every female. Isn't it?
HOW TO USE:
- Start applying from center to outward on upper lid close to the root of the lashes.
- Now start from inner to outward center of the eye and complete the line.
- For an intense look apply on the outer rim of the lower eye lid.
Remember, you can use it as both liner and kajal, it works great.
EXTRA TIPS & INFORMATION:
- 100% vegetarian and animal product free.
- High pay-off and premium waterproof formula gives maximum lasting and freedom to use in all weather conditions.
- The two-way (in/out) auto mechanism provides freedom to use anywhere, anytime, without any mess.
- A unique in-built sharpener gives the advantage for re-shaping the tip.
HOW TO REMOVE:
- Wipe with a cotton pad soaked in any makeup remover.
- Wash off your face with a face wash (to remove extra dirt).
- Apply your regular cream and done.
PACKAGING: The product has been packed inside the regular plastic film with the cardboard as the bottom surface to give it a support and some essentials about the product to make it catchy, attractive and more informative.
The product is very handy and you can use it anywhere and anytime because of the auto retractable mechanism.
QUANTITY: 1.2 g (grams)
PRICE: INR-Rs. 225 ($3.76)
- The texture is creamy and smooth.
- Perfect for all skin tones.
- You can use this product in all weather conditions.
- You can use it as both kajal and an eye liner.
- It sets well pretty much for 8-10 hours.
- It is waterproof.
- The stick is very handy and easy to use.
- You have to struggle a little bit with lighter shades.
- For this color, you need 2-4 strokes for better application.
- You need to do touch ups after a time span of 8 hours as the shade is light.
MY SUGGESTIONS:Well, I think it won't last for very long as the shade is lighter. You have to struggle to get that exact color of the product. If you are a busy women, I wouldn't recommend this shade, probably, you can try another shades from this range. But apart from this, it has a smooth finish and a creamy texture, which I love.
Do share your take on this in the comment section below. Will you give it a try? If you have tried this product, what do you think about it?
As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog post. I hope you liked it. Have a nice day.
Never forget to smile!
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.