You already know that smokey eyes are my favorite! I mean you can't go wrong with this type of look.
You can make it soft, dramatic, intense, with any color you love and the focus will be on your gorgeous eyes.
Of course, as you probably already guessed it, I'm wearing smokey eyes today.
I created this look using Makeup Atelier Paris T05 palette and two eyeshadows from Pupa.
Enjoy the look dolls!
GET THE LOOK:
- Zoeva Long Lasting Eye Primer
- Atelier Paris T05 Palette
- Pupa Vamp Wet & Dry Eyeshadow - 803 Aubergine
- Pupa Vamp Cream Eyeshadow - Khaki
- Zoeva Graphic Eyes Pencil - Good Karma
- NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder - Auburn/Red
- Teeez Desert Metals Mascara - Midnight Skinny dip
- Revlon Photoready - 002 Vanilla
- Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation - 400 Natural Beige
- NYX Concealer In a Jar - Yellow
- Melkior Corector - Apricot
- e.l.f. Studio Powder - Porcelain
- Revlon Photoready Powder - 002 Light / Medium
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil - Medium / Deep
- Pupa like a Doll Blush - 102 Natural Rose
- The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer
- Me Now Long Lasting Matte Lipgloss - #26
View more posts from Maria here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Maya Makeup
First, I apply my eye makeup and after I finish, I do my face. It's a good way to have a clean makeup look.... READ MORE>>