So Kendall & Kylie Jenner are everywhere promoting their new book release and Kylie has a new makeup look that's catching quite the attention!
Her look consists of minimalistic makeup, heavily contoured features, va va voom lashes and a mauvy-pinkish brown full lip.
In this tutorial, I'll show you an easy way to achieve her look!
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Warm up the crease using a beige eyeshadow
- Using a dark brown shadow, deepen up the crease.
- Apply a shimmery peach shade on the eyelids, blending the edges.
- Using a white eyeshadow, highlight the inner corners and brow bone area.
- Use an angled brush to tight-line the eyes with black liner. (shown in video)
- Curl lashes and apply mascara. For a more bolder look, apply a set of full false lashes.
- Outline the lips with brown lipliner, I'm using NYC Waterproof Lipliner in Chestnut. Then smudge into the rest of your lips.
- For the lip color, apply a pinkish taupe shade. I'm using Wet 'N Wild lip color in Mauve Outta Here.
- Your look is now complete!
- MAC Studio Fix Liquid - NC25
- Bennye Colorless Powder
- The Balm Nudetude Palette
- Wet 'N Wild Comfort Zone Palette
- Blue Heaven Kajal Liner
- NYC White Eyeliner
- Avon Supershock Mascara
- Elf Contouring Blush And Bronzer - St.lucia
- NYC Waterproof Lipliner - Chestnut
- Wet 'N Wild Megalast Lipcolor - Mauve Outta Here
Now, you can create a Kylie Jenner's look in a snap. Thank you for reading my blog and watching my video.
Don't forget to check out my Kim Kardashian inspired look here.
Photo Credit: KylieJenner via Instagram
View more posts from Jen Dionson here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Jen Dionson
It's my passion and it makes me happy. Whenever I'm sad, I'll just take my brushes and palette and create different looks. Makeup is my first love.... READ MORE>>