Here's how to rock the neon makeup trend! If you don't want to commit to an entire lid of neon shadow, apply as a pop of color on the lashline. Stick to 1-2 neon shades and then choose a complimenting warm-toned shade.
For this look, I decided to pair bright citrus shades with a complimenting purple warm toned shade, which makes this look more wearable.
Here's a closeup:
- BH Cosmetics Palette-(Purple Eyebrows)
- Mehron Celebre Pro HD Cream Foundation
- BH Cosmetics Take Me To Brazil Eyeshadow Palette (Green, Purple, lilac,orange,yellow)
- L'oreal Paris Superliner Gel Eyeliner-Black
- Cascada Of Colours-Black Eye Pencil
- Glazel Visage Mascara-Black
- False Eyelashes
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Begin by applying purple eyeshadow to the brows. For this entire look, I'm using BH Cosmetic's Take Me To Brazil eyeshadow palette.
- Apply a neon lime green to the outer 2/3 of the lid.
- The apply a violet shade to the outer 'v' and drag the color to the crease as well. We're focusing on keeping the color thicker towards the outer edges.
- Now apply a bright neon orange to the brow bone just above the purple. This will create a halo like effect. Again, keep the outer edges thicker for a more bold look.
- Now apply a white shade to the inner 1/3 and beneath the eyebrows to brighten up the look.
- Apply a buttery yellow shade just above the orange, but a very small amount. Use this shade to also blend out the outer edges for a softer look.
- Apply gel liner to the upper lashline and wing out for a dramatic effect. Also, apply false lashes.
- Apply black mascara & the look is complete!
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique! READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!