Guess what? I'm a redhead now! For quite some time now, I wanted a change so I manned up and I let my beloved Irina set her imagination free. My shade is reddish-copper and it changes under the light. I love my new hair color and I know everything she does always turns out fabulous!
For today's makeup tutorial, I went for green, chocolate brown and black. I felt the need to apply some glitter to the middle of the lid, just a little bit. You can skip this step, if you don't feel comfortable wearing glitter.
I leave you with the tutorial and I wait for your opinion in the comments below.
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Prep eyes with foundation, powder and primer. Then define eyebrows. In the inner and outer corners of the eyes, apply a creamy base. I used NYX Jumbo - Deep Brown. Apply a teal base to the center of the lid. I used Elf Shimmer Pencil - Teal. Then, apply shade 1-light beige, above the crease, as a transition shade.
- Apply shade 2-warm brown and blend very well with the transition shade so there are no harsh lines. In the inner and outer corners of the eyes, apply shade 3-black, leaving the middle of the lid free for now.
- On the center of the lid, apply green and blend into the black shade. Apply a little bit of green glitter for that holiday touch.
- Apply black pencil to the waterline. On the lower lashline, apply shade 5-shimmery grayish taupe. To highlight the brow-bone, apply shade 6-shimmery light gold. Apply black gel liner to the upper lashline.
- Finish the look with mascara and falsies.
- MUA Professional Primer
- nglot #562
- Nyx Jumbo - Deep Brown
- Elf Shimmer Pencil - Teal
- Tommy G Glamour Glitter
- Avon Super Shock - Black
- Sleek Ink Pot - Dominatrix
- MUA Fashionista Mascara - Ultra Black
- Red Cherry #747M Falsies
- Oriflame The One Illuskin Foundation - Natural Beige
- 15 Color Professional Concealer Palette
- Oriflame The One Illuskin Powder - Medium
- Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess - 02 Soft Shimmer Bronzer
- Estee Lauder Bronze Godess Sea Star Bronzing Blush
- Fusion Beauty UltraFlesh Shine Box
- Sleek Matte Me - Birthday Suit
Happy Holidays, Kisses, M!
View more posts from Maria here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Maya Makeup
First, I apply my eye makeup and after I finish, I do my face. It's a good way to have a clean makeup look.... READ MORE>>