Hey guys! I hope you all doing great. Thanks for stopping by!
I know, after very long I’m publishing a nail art post on my blog. But these days, I’m struggling with my life and other things too. I’ll be writing a separate post on my life updates soon, so keep a watch out for that too.
Moving on, today I’m sharing one of my most favorite nail art and I named it as ‘Hello Kitty Nail Art’! Without further ado, let’s proceed with the tutorial.
THINGS YOU’LL NEED:
- Base coat
- Top coat
- Base color (3): I chose Maybelline Color Show ‘Porcelain Party’ (ring finger) and Maybelline Color Show Glitter Mania ‘Matinee Mauve’ (little finger) Sally Hansen ‘Pacific Blue’ (rest of the nails)
- Kitty nail art water decals: you can buy them on Born Pretty Store
- Pair of scissors
- Container filled with water
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply base coat first
- Apply 2 thin coats of all the base colors as mentioned above
- Cut the pieces of your favorite pattern from the water decal sheet with the help of scissors
- Take a bowl filled with water at room temperature
- Remove the plastic film from the water decal
- Dip it in water for 15-20 seconds
- Take it off with the help of tweezers
- Place the water decal according to your preference
- Once everything dries up, apply a layer of top coat
- And you are done!
I hope you found this pictorial easy to achieve this design and try out this nail art design and flaunt your beauty via nails.
If you decide to try out any of my nail art designs, do share your recreations with me social networks using #hercreativepalace, I would love to see your recreations.
Some pictures of the finished look.
Do share your views on this nail art design in the comment section below.
As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog post.
Always keep smiling, it makes you look beautiful!
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.