I love Spring. It's such a beautiful and colorful season! It makes me happy to use these bright colors on my eyes, especially green because it enhances my eye color.
The sunny yellow eyeshadow makes the look bright and fun and the green adds a nice fresh touch.
- Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. Apply white eyeshadow to the inner corner of the lid and on the area under the eyebrows. Blend it very well.
- Apply yellow eyeshadow to the the entire eyelid.
- Apply green eyeshadow to the crease and to the outer edges of the eyelids.
- Using a pastel green eyeshadow, gently blend the upper edges of the eyeshadows. Apply the same eyeshadow to the inner corner of the lid.
- Emphasize the lower lashline: Apply green eyeshadow to the outer lower lashline and yellow eyeshadow to the inner lower lashline. Apply a little bit of white in the inner corner again.
- Finish the look with black mascara.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Foundation Revlon Colorstay 150 Buff
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Rainbow #2
- Dermablend Professional Cover Creme #Warm Beige
- Glazel Super Finishing Powder
- Diorskin Nude Tan Sun Powder #003
- Miyo Eyeshadow: white, fresh green, pastel green, yellow
- Inglot Brow Powder #567
- Eveline Mascara Black
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Glassy Gloss #078
Feel free to comment.
Have a nice day!
View more posts from Joanna here>>
About the Author: Joanna
My first attempt at makeup was at the age of 15. Like every young girl, I wanted to look pretty, but did not always succeed. READ MORE>>