I've always wanted to try Arab makeup but it's too much for me. So I've decided to create a similar look that's subtle and more wearable.
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply a kohl liner to the outer v. Set it with a matte black eyeshadow.
- Use a maroon eyeshadow as the crease color.
- Apply beige eyeshadow as a transition color above the crease blending towards the brow bone.
- Highlight the brow bone with a white shimmery eyeshadow. Blend into the beige.
- Apply a mauve or pink eyeshadow to the inner crease. Blend.
- Darken the outer corner by adding black until you get the desired intensity.
- Apply a gold metallic eyeshadow to the entire eyelid.
- Apply maroon eyeshadow to the lower lashline.
- Highlight the inner corner with a metallic white eyeshadow.
- Line the upper lashline extending the inner part into the tear duct area.
- Line the waterline.
- Apply dramatic false lashes and follow with mascara.
- Contour and blush.
- Finish with a nudish pink lip color to make the look more wearable.
- Revlon Photoready-Vanilla
- Ben Nye Transluscent Powder
- Benefit Browzings-Light
- Blue Heaven Kajal Liner
- The Balm Nudetude Palette
- Elf 144 Palette
- Makhmali 96 Palette
- Shawill Liquid Liner
- Avon Supershock Max
- Wet 'N Wild Megalast Lipstick - Smokin' Hot Pink
- Wet 'N Wild Megalast Lipstick - Bare It All
What do you guys think about this look?
View more posts from Jen Dionson here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Jen Dionson
It's my passion and it makes me happy. Whenever I'm sad, I'll just take my brushes and palette and create different looks. Makeup is my first love.... READ MORE>>