I wanted to do something fun and a little more wearable! Its still dramatic but definitely wearable:)
Hope you enjoy!
- Eye Kandy Cosmetics "Marshmallow"
- Wet N Wild Mega Eyes Liquid Liner
- Urban Decay Naked 2 palette "Snakebite"
- Apply a primer/base! I used NYX Cosmetics MILK jumbo pencil.
- Apply a straight line with your black liquid liner, doesn't have to be perfect because you will be cleaning it up.
- Apply the wing, I usually draw a line and connect it with the line I already made.
- To apply glitter, you will need a glitter adhesive, I used one from Motives. Apply a thin line of that and apply with a thin brush or q-tip.
- Take a thinner brush and apply a brown, add mascara and poof you're done!
Learn more about Nikki
View more posts from Nikki here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.