Hi everybody! Roxanne here :P I wanted to show you how to achieve this Frankenstein/ Pin-Up Girl Makeup look. It's really easy if you take your time hehe
I created this look for the Glam Express Halloween Contest which I'm judging, so make sure to enter to win some awesome prizes!
Ready? here we come :D
1. Apply some spirit gum in the area where you want to place the fake wound. When the gum is dry make a little snake with the wax and blend it to the skin using your fingers. Then with a spatula or something sharp, draw a line in the middle of the wax to simulate the cut. Finally apply a coat of spirit gum to protect the wax. Like this:
2. Paint your entire face and neck with the green aquacolor (except for the eye and lip area). You can apply a second coat when is dry.
3. With purple and black eyeshadow create a dramatic smoky eye.
4. Contour your face using black eyeshadow and black cream eyeshadow. Then blend it. You can use green and white eyeshadow to define your cheeks.
5. Draw your eyebrows, apply liquid black eyeliner and add some color to the wounds. I used black, red and purple.
6. Apply red lipstick and add some black to the corner of the lips. Draw some stitches or glue a pair of screws to the neck ^,^. For a smooth skin look apply green eyeshadow as loose powder.
I drew tiny veins in the green area and added fake blood (mix water, clear lip gloss and red eyeshadow) to the fake wounds :P