Here's another fall inspired look for you. It's a very simple way to add a pop of color to neutral eyes without it being an overkill.
Of course I added an editorial touch with the embellishments, which you can always opt out on. Enjoy!
- Makeup Atelier Paris Watercolour Aqua F02 White
- Makeup Atelier Paris Watercolour Aqua F12 Yellow
- BH Cosmetics (brown, white)
- Rimmel Black Eyeliner
- Sparkle Powder
- Cascada Of Colours White Pencil Eyeliner
- False Eyelashes
- Rimmel Black Mascara
- Swarovski Crystal Decoration
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply a white eyeshadow base to the entire lid area.
- Then apply an olive yellow eyeshadow to the entire lid, leaving the center empty.
- Using the same white base, create some animated lines around the eyes for a fun editorial look.
- Using a dark brown eyeshadow, carefully outline the animated lines to create a 3d like effect.
- Apply the brown to the inner and outer edges of the eyes.
- Using the same olive yellow eyeshadow, apply to the outer part of the design, creating a halo like effect.
- Pat on a matte white eyeshadow to the center of the lid.
- Apply a warm bronze shadow to the crease area and blend upwards to soften the look.
- Apply white to the inner part of the eye to clean up the edges and blend the look.
- Pat on a shimmery iridescent pigment to the center of the eyes.
- Apply black liner to the upper lashline.
- Apply white eyeliner to the lower waterline to brighten up the eyes.
- Apply false eyelashes.
- Embellish the look with crystals and pearl rhinestones.
- Finish with mascara.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!