I thought it would be good if I showed you typically corrective make-up. If you have small eyes and you would want to visually enlarge and open the eyes or if you have a drooping outer corners - this makeup is for you.
You don't have to wear a lot of makeup to enhance your beauty. In fact, you can use just a few contrasting shades, light and dark, to create the illusion of a more lifted and accentuated eye.
- Apply light brown eyeshadow (Paese) to the outer half of the lid.
- Apply dark brown eyeshadow (Paese) in the outer corner of the eyelid. Connect the two colors together.
- Apply bright matte beige eyeshadow (Mariza Selective #2) to the rest of the eyelid.
- In the outer corner, apply a very subtle pink eyeshadow with gold flecks (color from All About Nude palette).
- Light up the area under the brow and inner corner eyelid (Everyday Minerals #Floating Feathers).Gently emphasize the lower eyelid with a light brown. Put a beige pencil (Paese #21) in the water Line– this open your eyes.
- Using black pencil (Avon Color Trend) draw a line from the middle of the eyelid along the lash line.
- Fill in the eyebrows (Paese Eyeshadow #604) to frame the eyes. Finish the look with mascara (Astor Big&Beautifull Boom Curved).
Full Product List:
- Rimmel Lasting Finish #100 with L’oreal True Match N1 Ivory
- Diorskin Nude Tan Sun Powder #003
- Pixie Cosmetics Reviving Under Eye Concealer
- Everyday Minerals #Floating Feathers
- Mariza Selective Eyeshadow #2 beige
- Paese Eyeshadow , Light and Dark Brown, #604
- All About Nude palette
- Black Pencil Avon Color Trend
- Beige Pencil Paese #21
- Astor Big&Beautifull Boom Curved
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Lipgloss #078
Here you can see how the eye is visually larger and more open.
I hope this post is useful, and it will help you improve your everyday makeup.
Have a nice day!
View more posts from Joanna here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.