Here's a colorful glam eye look using duochrome pigments!
You can see in the finished look section, below, there's a few different ways to wear this type of look.
For an easier version of this look, go for Look #1, which is a berry and violet hued shimmery look.
For a more blended and multi-faceted look, go for Look #2, which is a more mermaid-y bronzed look.
Either way, they're both gorgeous looks and stunning for your holiday parties, enjoy!
- Make Up Atelier Paris Water Colour Pan- F25 Rose Intense
- Make Up Atelier Paris Water Colour Pan-f10 Garnet
- Tammy Tanuka Sigil Inspired Loose Mineral Eyeshadows:
- Dragonfly Pond Spirit (Turquoise Pink Duochrome Iridescent)
- Necropolis Keykeeper - Undead (Deep Turquoise)
- Nomad - Firedancer (Hot Red Metallic)
- Sandy Beach Mermaid - Mermaid (Metallic Gold)
- Shepherd Of Luminous Jellyfishes (Mint Green)
- Emerald Crystals (Green Duochrome Shimmer)
- Minstrel - Moonelf (Lavender Sparkle)
- Black Eyeshadow
- Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliner - 021 Renaissance Gold
- White Eyeshadow
- Inglot Duraline
- Gosh Velvet Touch Eye Liner Waterproof - 018: I Sea You (Waterline)
- Inglot Amc Eyeliner Gel 77 (Upper Lashline)
- False Eyelash
- Revlon Black Mascara
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Begin by filling in the brows to frame the eyes.
- Using a pink base, apply to the upper crease and blend outwards and upwards towards the brow bone.
- Then apply a deep berry base over the entire eyelid. Blend into the pink to create a soft gradient.
- Now for the fun part, it’s time to layer the duochrome pigments! First, apply a turquoise pink duochrome iridescent eyeshadow, primarily to the center of the lids.
- Now apply a deep turquoise eyeshadow to the outer ½ of the lid.
- Apply a metallic red pigment to the outer ½ of the crease and subtly blend inward.
- Apply a metallic gold eyeliner to the lower lashline.
- Apply a tiny amount of black eyeshadow to the outer ‘v’ to add depth to the eye. (Skip steps 9-11 if you're going for Look #1 in the finished look.)
- Optional: Apply a minty green iridescent pigment to the center of the lids and to the inner corners for a luminous highlight. Also apply this shade to the inner 1/3 of the lower lashline.
- Optional: Apply a duochrome shimmer green to the outer 2/3 of the eyelid.
- Optional: Finally, apply a lavender sparkle duochrome pigment to the inner 1/3 of the lid.
- Apply turquoise blue eyeliner to the waterline.
- Apply black eyeliner to the upper lashline.
- Mix your gold pigment with Inglot’s Duraline, to create gold metallic eyeliner and apply right over the black liner. For a fun touch, I kept the outer part of the wing black and filled in the inner part with the gold.
- Using a white eyeshadow, clean up the brow bone and blend everything together nicely.
- Finish with false lashes and mascara!
Look #2 : Complete all the steps mentioned above to get this look.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!