Here's a pretty wearable soft pink eye makeup look. I've also added a fun editorial look so you easily see how this look is super versatile. This look would be super cute on a fun date night. This look can be worn with both neutral/pink lips or even a dark wine colored lips. I love these lip looks from Maryam Maquillage so I've added them to the look below for inspiration of course.
Make sure to check her out for some awesome looks!
- NYX Eyeshadow Base-Skin Tone
- Seventeen Cosmetics Pearl Powder
- Cascada of Colours Black Eye Pencil
- Makeup Atelier Paris 5 Color Palette T13
- L'oreal Paris Superliner Gel Eyeliner- Black
- Black Eyeshadow
- False Eyelashes
- Rimmel Black Mascara
- Starlight Powder
- Makeup Atelier Paris Watercolour Aqua F02 (white)
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply a neutral eyeshadow base to the eyelid.
- Then take a black eyeliner pencil and draw a curved line following the natural shape of the crease.
- Line the outer 2/3 of the lower lashline with the black pencil.
- Now draw a line from the outer lower lashline connecting to the outer part of the crease, creating a V.
- Fill in the small V area with the eye pencil and smudge.
- Now add white shadow to the inner 1/3 of the eyelid. Follow with a shimmer pearl powder.
- Apply a baby pink eyeshadow to the rest of the eyelid. Overlap over the black V area which will create a pinkish purple gradient effect.
- Using a pencil tip brush, apply a plum violet eyeshadow to the outer V area.
- Apply mauve pink to the brow bone above the crease to soften the look.
- Reapply the violet shadow on the outer part of the eye and blend into the crease to add depth to the look.
- Using a black gel liner, line the upper lashline.
- Apply false lashes.
- Finish with mascara.
Lips Image Courtesy Maryam Maquillage: Instagram
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!