Hey girls, today I am sharing another colorful tutorial. This look is perfect for summer!
Things You Need:
Step by Step Tutorial:
1. Start by painting the metallic base. I used Nicole by OPI A Phil's Paradise.
2. Using a small flat brush draw small semicircle with orange acrylic paint.
3. Make another concentric circle with yellow acrylic paint. You can use any combination of colors.
4. Fill the innermost semicircle with rose pink.
5. Depending on the length of the nail create other concentric circle combinations.
6. Using a small detailing brush draw boundaries around all the semicircles with white acrylic paint.
Seal the manicure with a top coat.
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.