Here's part III of my Glam Couture series.
In case you missed it, part I was the step by step tutorial for the classic glam smokey eye.
Part II was the face and highlight & contouring tutorial.
Today's tutorial will be the last one in this series and it's for the glamorous champagne smokey eye.
CHAMPAGNE SMOKEY EYE TUTORIAL:
- Begin by filling in your eyebrows. Apply a pearlescent shadow beneath the brows for a highlight.
- Apply a light champagne eyeshadow in a pearl finish all over the eyelid.
- Apply a taupe or grey shadow all over the crease and blend outwards and upwards to soften the edges. I used Taupe Grey from the same palette.
- Apply a shimmery white shadow to the inner corners and tear duct area to brighten the eyes.
- Apply a black liquid eyeliner on the upper lashline and extend the wing for a cat eye.
- Apply a black eyeshadow to the outer v and crease to add depth to the eyes.
- Line the lower lashline with a black kohl liner.
- Smudge the Pink Granite eyeshadow on the lower lashline for a smoldering, smokey effect.
- Apply false lashes and mascara and your glamorous eye look is complete!
Make sure to check out the other tutorials in this series to complete your glamorous look!
- Bourjois Fond de Teint 123 Perfect Foundation 52 Vanille
- L.A. Girl HD PRO Conceal GC972 Natural (highlight shade)
- L.A. Girl HD PRO Conceal GC981Toast (contour shade)
- e.l.f. Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder
- theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
- Mehron Celebré Pro HD Make-Up - ME1
- NYX Eyebrow Gel - Blonde
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Palette Volume 1 – Nudes ( I-528 Pearl, S-556 Taupe Gray, I-544 Pink Granite, S-102 Onyx)
- Rimmel Liquid Eyeliner -Black
- NYX Jumbo Pencil - Black Bean
- MAC Eyeshadow - Swiss Chocolate
- Maybelline Black Mascara
- False Eyelashes
- Sleek Makeup Matte Me Lipsick- Fandango Purple
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!