Hey girls, today I am sharing an easy tutorial on camouflage nail art. I am in love with the results.
Things You Need:
Acrylic Paints // White Creme Nail Polish // Matte Top Coat // Detailing Brush
Step by Step Tutorial:
1. Apply a white creme polish to your nails. I used Maybelline Color Show in Porcelain Party for this.
2. Use a peach acrylic paint and create a few random shapes on the nail. For this use the small detailing brush. I mixed orange and flesh tint to make the peach color. Just take care that the shapes are well spread and not blobs.
3. Use dark green acrylic paint to create the same kind of shapes. Don't overlap the shapes.
4. Use brown acrylic paint and add few more random shapes to the nail.
5. Use black acrylic paint to fill in the rest of the spaces. Don't overdo the black.
6. You can use all the other shades again in order to fill the empty spaces that are left. Fill the nail completely to achieve the look. Once the acrylic paint dries, use a matte top coat to seal off the manicure.
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.