Hey everyone! I hope you all doing great!
As you all know, I always try to make easy, simple and cute manicures for you so that you're able for you to create them easily.
Let's have a look at the nail art design first.
For this design, I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Polish in the shade Coral Reef. I have also used 3 acrylic paints, yellow, green and white. To make it more shiny and glamorous, I added tiny rhinestones as well.
THINGS YOU NEED:
- Base coat
- Any polish of your choice
- 3 acrylic paints of your choice
- 1mm or 2mm rhinestones (as you like)
- 3 size dotting tools (big, small, tiny)
- Top coat
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply base coat first.
- Apply 2 coats of your base color, I used Coral Reef from Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear range.
- Take large dotting tool and add 3 yellow dots in the middle.
- Take a small dotting tool and add green dots on the left and right sides of the yellow dots.
- Take an even smaller dotting tool and add 4 white dots in between as shown in the pictorial.
- Apply a clear polish so the rhinestone will stick to the nail.
- Apply top coat and done!
I hope you found this pictorial easy to follow.
If you decide to try out any of my nail art designs, do share your recreations with me on social networks using #kannucreative (others) or #kannu_creative (instagram) or creative_kannu (on twitter), I would love to see your recreations.
Do share your views on this nail art design in the comment section below.
Disclaimer: I purchased all the items used in this nail art design using my own money.
As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog post. I hope you liked it.
Have a nice day. Always keep smiling, it makes you look beautiful! XOXO
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.