We all want to look beautiful on our wedding day, right?
So in this post, I'm going to show you how to look beautiful and glowing on your wedding day without the help of a makeup artist.
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply NYX Jumbo pencil all over the eyes and lower lashline and above the eyebrow.
- Apply a light brown eyeshadow as a transition color on the crease.
- Apply a dark brown eyeshadow on the outer v and blend it inwards. Make sure to use all matte eyeshadows because we're going to use a shimmery one as a lid color.
- Apply a black eyeshadow on the outer v and blend it well!
- Highlight the brow-bone using Virgin from the Naked palette.
- Reapply the jumbo eye pencil on the inner half of the lids.
- Apply Toasted from the Naked palette on the lids.
- From the same palette, apply Sin to highlight the inner corners.
- Line eyes using a cream eyeliner and extend it to the inner corner to elongate the eye just a little bit.
- Line the lower lashline using a matte dark brown eyeshadow.
- Apply a light brown/nude eyeshadow on top to soften the look.
- Apply falsies and mascara is a must!
- Contour add blush and highlight.
- Keep the lips simple. I'm using NYX's Matte Lipcream in Istanbul.
- NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
- Stila Eyes Are the Window in Mind Palette
- Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette
- e.l.f. Cream Eyeliner
- Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation -Nude
- Ben Nye Colorless Powder
- theBalm Mary Lou-manizer
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush -Classic
- NYX Matte Lipcream-Istanbul
View more posts from Jen Dionson here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Jen Dionson
It's my passion and it makes me happy. Whenever I'm sad, I'll just take my brushes and palette and create different looks. Makeup is my first love.... READ MORE>>