Today's makeup look is completed with Urban Decay's Vice 3 palette. This is such a versatile palette and you can use it to create both dramatic and simple looks.
Enjoy the step by step makeup tutorial, below.
Stila Eyes are the Window in Mind Eyeshadow Palette
Blue Heaven Kajal
Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette
Makeup Forever Smokey Lash Mascara
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply a neutral base.
- For the transition color, apply Downfall from the VICE 3 Palette to the brow bone and blend.
- Deepen the crease using a dark brown almost black eyeshadow.
- Apply a black kajal liner onto lids, leaving the inner corners blank. Smudge the liner to even it out.
- Set the black kajal liner with Defy, a gray satin eyeshadow from the same palette (VICE 3)
- Apply an orange eyeshadow onto the crease to add warmth to the look and blend out all the edges.
- Apply a white eyeliner to the inner corners and blend.
- Apply a metallic blue eyeshadow to the inner corners and lower lashline. I used Freeze from the vice 3 palette.
- Line the upper lashline and lower waterline with black liner.
- Apply a black eyeshadow to the lower lashline and blend for a smokey effect.
- Since the lids are already shimmery, I opted for a matte highlighter. I used Truth from the Vice palette.
- Apply falsies and mascara! Voila, the eye look is complete!
Have a nice day girls!
View more posts from Jen Dionson here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Jen Dionson
It's my passion and it makes me happy. Whenever I'm sad, I'll just take my brushes and palette and create different looks. Makeup is my first love.... READ MORE>>