Here's a great last minute New Year's Eve eye makeup look. Sparkly silver combined with a smokey eye with heavy liner definitely marks the festive occasion!
- Makeup Atelier Paris Watercolour Aqua F02 White
- Diamond Powder White
- Sleek I-Divine Au Naturel Palette (black, white)
- Rimmel Black Liquid Eyeliner
- Cascada Of Colours Black Eye Pencil
- False Eyelashes
- L'oréal Paris Voluminous Power Volume 24h Mascara
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Begin with a white eye base over the entire eyelid area.
- Apply a sparkle diamond pigment over the white base.
- Using a black eye pencil, create a ‘v’ shape on the outer corner of the eye. Also line the outer 2/3 of the lower lashline and connect to the ‘v’ shape created earlier.
- Using a black shadow, begin blending the ‘v’ shape out and upwards to create a soft smokey cut crease. Also smudge the shadow on the outer lower lashline extending outwards and connecting to the ‘v’ shape.
- Apply black liquid liner on the upper lashline.
- Using an ivory shadow, apply to the brow bone and blend to soften the look.
- Apply false lashes and mascara.
- Apply some more sparkle powder on the inner part of the eye.
- Finish with black liner on the lower waterline.
- Here's wishing you a Happy 2015!
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!