Hello my Glam Express friends!
Sorry I was running a bit late with this post! In case you missed my Best Beauty Products 2016. Skincare, Body, Perfume, Hair & Lips
This post is basically a part 2 of my yearly faves! I always get so excited when talking about makeup and my favorite products and I really tried to narrow down my selection, to the top ones I've been using the most throughout all 2016, but let me tell you, it wasn't an easy task!
So, let's talk makeup!
Here are my video recommendations and the best products of 2016.
Detailed list of all my makeup recommendations and faves:
//Concealers, Foundations & Powders//
- Catrice Camouflage Cream #010 Ivory
- Maybelline Instant Anti- Age Concealer in Light (video review)
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation # 52 Vanilla (review)
- Shiseido UV Protective Compact Foundation Medium Beige SPF 30
- Rimmel Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder 001 Transparent
//Bronzers & Blushers//
- Too Faced Sweethearts Bronzer in Sweet Tea (recommended here)
- Rimmel Natural Bronzer with Minerals 021 Sun Light
- Max Factor Creme Puff Blush #15 Seductive Pink
-The Balm Mary- Lou Manizer
- Pupa Red Queen Highlighter Pure Gold 001
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Soft & Gentle (review & demo)
- Essie Fiji
- Essie Coconut Cove
- P2 Sand Style polish 070 Pretty
- Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar (review & tutorial)
- The Balm Nude 'tude
- Bourjois Color Edition 24H Cream to Powder (gold)
- Chanel Illusion D'Ombre #86 Ebloui
- Maybelline Color Tattoo 24H Eye Studio #65- Pink Gold
//Mascaras, Eye Pencils, Eyebrow Products//
- L'Oreal Voluminous
- Maybelline Lash Sensational
- Kiko Milano Everlasting Kajal #01
- Benefit Ka- Brow! #3 Cream-Gel Brow Color with Brush (review & how-to)
- NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick #04 Soft-Spoken
- Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Sugar
- Maybelline Lipstick #781 Chocolate Temptation
- YSL Rouge Volupte #01 and #32
- Kiko Milano Creamy Colour Comfort Lip liner in #303 and #315
I'm getting super close to my due date and it's a bit harder for me to get all the things done at this stage of my pregnancy.
I have many ideas and projects, but not that much time (nor energy!). I'm going to try and upload 1-2 videos a week for you during January and February (I'm filming some videos in advance), so you guys will have something to watch on my channel even when I'm off, delivering my baby and in that delicate period of postpartum...If you guys have any requests for the videos and posts you'd like to see this month and in February, now it's the time to send in your requests!
Let me know which were your best makeup products of 2016.?
I'm going to try out some of your recommendations and who knows, maybe they'll make it on my top list of 2017!
xo from Italy,
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.