Hey girls, today I am sharing a colorful look. The Argyle pattern looks really attractive on nails!
THINGS YOU NEED:
Maybelline Color Show Porcelain Party (white creme polish) / Blue, black, white and red acrylic paint/ Detailing brush
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
1. Start by painting a white creme base on your nails. For this I used Maybelline Color Show Porcelain Party.
2. Create a mesh pattern using white acrylic paint. for this you can use a detailing brush.
3. Fill the alternate blocks using blue acrylic paint.
4. Fill the alternate blocks with red acrylic paint. Remember to leave a white block in between the red blocks.
5. Using black acrylic paint draw parallel broken lines in between the blocks.
6. Add another set of broken lines perpendicular to the previous ones. Use the same black acrylic paint for this. This creates another mesh pattern and completes the design.
Once the acrylic paint dries add a matte top coat.
You have your argyle nails ready!
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.