- NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk
- MAC Eyeshadow Pigment Powder N 89 Lilac
- MAC Eyeshadow Pigment Powder N 80 Blue
- Golden Rose Cosmetics-Matte White Eyeshadow
- MAC Eyeshadow N78-Green
- Essence Black Eyeliner
- MAC Kohl Pencil Black
- False Eyelashes
- Sparkle Diamond Powder (center of lid)
- Pink Rhinestones
- Apply NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk over entire eyelid as a base .
- Using MAC eyeshadow pigment, apply a pink eyeshadow to the center of the eyelid.
- Apply blue eyeshadow to the outer half of the lid and blend it towards the inner crease. (MAC Pigment)
- Apply a lime green shadow to the lower lashline. (MAC)
- Apply a black gel liner to the upper lashline. I created a wing for a bold look. I used one from Essence.
- Apply a black eyeliner to the waterline or inner rim of the eye for defined, smoldering eyes. I used MAC Kohl Pencil.
- Finish the look with false eyelashes and mascara.
Learn more about Yana
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just