Today I created this warm and colorful makeup look.. This multi-colored eye look is perfect for the summertime. I used all the primary colors of the rainbow, yet this look is still wearable because the colors are soft and have a soft finish . I added sparkly rhinestones to complete the look!
- NYX Jumbo Pencil-Milk
- BH Cosmetics 120 Eyeshadow Color Palette
- Essence-Black Eyeliner
- MAC-Kohl Pencil
- False Eyelashes
- Sparkly Rhinestones
- Apply NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk over entire eyelid as a base .
- Using the BH Cosmetics 120 Eyeshadow Palette, apply a yellow eyeshadow at the inner half of the eyelid.
- Apply a orange eyeshadow to the outer half of the lid and a pistachio green to the inner crease.
- Apply a red-orange eyeshadow to the remaining outer edge of the eye, connecting to the orange we applied in the previous step.
- Apply a lilac eyeshadow to the remaining outer half of the crease. Take a skin-tone color and blend all the shadows upwards towards the brow bone to soften the edges.
- For a nice pop of color, apply a lime green eyeshadow to the inner lower lashline.
- Apply a black gel liner to the upper lashline. I created a wing for a bold look. I used one from Essence.
- Smudge a tiny bit of black eyeshadow right above the winged liner in the outer edge of the eye and blend out for a smoldering-smokey effect.
- Apply false eyelashes for an extra dramatic look.
- Apply a black eyeliner to the waterline or inner rim of the eye for defined, smoldering eyes. I used MAC Kohl Pencil.
- Finally, apply rhinestones for a fun embellishment.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique! READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!