Good weather is conducive to going outside.
The evening weather is perfect to spend more time with friends, go for a walk or to events more often.
This is the best time to pull off the more dramatic makeup looks.
Here's the look I came up with today; it's perfect for summer concerts and fun events!
- Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. Prepare the eyelids. Apply a base for shadows on the entire eyelid. Apply white eyeshadow to the inner corner of the lid and on the area under the eyebrows.
- Apply black eyeshadow on the crease and in the outer part of eyelid.
- Using brown eyeshadow, gently blend the upper edges of the eyeshadows.
- Apply a purple eyeshadow to the center of the eyelid.
- Apply a yellow eyeshadow in the inner part of the eyelid.
- To enhance the color, apply a dark purple eyeshadow to the center of the eyelid. Blend the colors very well.
- Emphasize the lower lashline: Apply purple eyeshadow over the entire lower lashline. Using a beige eyeshadow, blend the upper edges of the eyeshadows.
- Line your upper lashline with black chrome or metallic finish eyeliner. Apply a metallic blue pencil to the waterline.
- Finish the look with black mascara.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Foundation Revlon Colorstay 150 Buff
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Rainbow #2
- Dermablend Professional Cover Creme #Warm Beige
- Kobo Professional Translucent Loose Powder
- Kobo Professional Mineral Makeup Pearls #2 Pearl Bronze
- Kobo Eyeshadow Base
- Technic eyeshadow: yellow
- Inglot eyeshadow: black
- Glazel Eyeshadows: white, beige, brown, purple, dark purple
- Inglot Brow Powder #567
- Sephora Crayon Jumbo 12H #13 marine
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner #07 Black Chrome
- MaxFactor 2000 Calorie Mascara
- Kobo Long Lasting Glass Shine #205 Iced Latte
Feel free to comment.
Have a nice day!
View more posts from Joanna here>>
About the Author: Joanna
My first attempt at makeup was at the age of 15. Like every young girl, I wanted to look pretty, but did not always succeed. READ MORE>>