I miss the sun and the sounds of the sea. I miss summertime.
While we're waiting for the beautiful summery season, I created a makeup look which is reminiscent of holiday fun.
Here is a beautiful bright look which incorporates the colors of the sun:
- Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. Apply a white eyeshadow to the center of the eyelid and to the the inner corners.
- Apply a yellow eyeshadow next to the white eyeshadow.
- Smudge the yellow eyeshadow around the white, leaving the center blank.
- Apply orange eyeshadow in the outer and inner corner of the eyelid and to the crease of the eyelids.
- Apply a red eyeshadow to the outer corners to add depth to this look..
- Using a beige eyeshadow, gently blend the upper edges of the eyeshadows.
- Emphasize the lower lashline: Apply brown eyeshadow to the outer lower lashline and yelow eyeshadow to the inner lower lashline.
- Line your upper lashline with malachite green eyeliner.
- Apply a beige pencil to the waterline. Finish the look with black mascara.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Foundation Revlon Colorstay 150 Buff
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Rainbow #2
- Dermablend Professional Cover Creme #Warm Beige
- Kobo Professional Translucent Loose Powder
- Kobo Professional Mineral Makeup Pearls #2 Pearl Bronze
- Technic eyeshadow: yellow
- Glazel Eyeshadows: white, beige, brown, orange, red
- Inglot Brow Powder #567
- Paese pencil #21 Beige
- My Secret Glam Specialist Eyeliner #10 Malachite
- My Secret 3 in 1 Mascara
- Lipstick Golden Rose Velvet Matte #13
Are you looking forward to summer?
Feel free to comment.
Have a nice day!
View more posts from Joanna here>>
About the Author: Joanna
My first attempt at makeup was at the age of 15. Like every young girl, I wanted to look pretty, but did not always succeed. READ MORE>>