Today I want to show you a makeup look where the focus is the lower lashline.
I chose blue because I believe this color is flattering on all girls. Here's a closeup of the look:
- Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. Apply an olive green eye base to the entire eyelid. I'm using a jumbo eye crayon. This will be a base for the eyeshadows.
- Apply a deep green eyeshadow to the crease and to the outer part of the eyelid.
- Apply a blue eyeshadow to the center of the eyelid.
- Apply a yellow eyeshadow to the inner 1/3 of the eyelid.
- Using a beige eyeshadow, blend the upper edges of the eyeshadows. Emphasize the lower lashline: Apply a navy blue eye crayon followed by blue eyeshadow to the entire lower lashline.
- Line your upper lashline with black eyeliner. Finish the look with black mascara.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Foundation Revlon Colorstay 150 Buff
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Rainbow #2
- Kobo Professional Translucent Loose Powder
- Clinique Fresh Bloom 04 Plum Poppy
- Mac pigments: blue, yellow
- Catrice Eyeshadow 600 Blackwood Forest
- Mariza Eyeshadow: beige
- Inglot Brow Powder #567
- Sephora Crayon Jumbo 12H #13 marine
- Sephora Crayon Jumbo 12H #09 kaki
- Kobo Intense Pen Eyeliner black
- MaxFactor 2000 Calorie Mascara
- Lipstick Pupa #100 Matt
Feel free to comment.
Have a nice day!
View more posts from Joanna here>>
About the Author: Joanna
My first attempt at makeup was at the age of 15. Like every young girl, I wanted to look pretty, but did not always succeed. READ MORE>>