I'm here with a new eye tutorial! A very colorful, bright, & glittery eye inspired by Sailor Mercury from the awesome anime Sailor Moon!
I used to love watching the show as a kid & Sailor Mercury was one of my favorite characters, I used eyeshadows & glitter that matched with her to create this inspired look!
I hope you enjoy the pictorial, thank you so much for reading!
Step By Step:
1. Pat a yellow eye shadow on the brow bone & draw on a crease with an eyeliner pencil.
2. Begin building up the crease with a dark green eye shadow.
3. Blend in a lighter shade of green above the crease for a nice gradient effect. Then apply a base to the lid to make shadows more vibrant & have something to stick to.
4. With a yellow glitter eyeliner go right underneath the crease in the same winged out shape. Keep it thin!
5. Pat eye shadows on the lid! To begin I used white, then 3 different blues! All the colors reminded me of Sailor Mercury!
6. Apply the same glitter on the lower line! I first patted on a yellow eye shadow, then went right on top of it with a bright yellow glitter.
7. Wing out the eyes with liquid eyeliner! To make it even more fun I created a wing at the bottom as well.
8. Apply false lashes & a pop of turquoise in the waterline! The look is complete!!
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.