I'm back with a Sugar Skull Tutorial! This Sugar Skull was inspired by art work from Carrisa Rose Art, I think it would be great if your in need for a last minute Halloween face!
Check out the pictorial below for each step & products used. Thank you for reading!
Step By Step:
1. Begin mapping out a circle shape around the eyes with a black gel liner, then set it with a matte black eye shadow.
2. Apply a white base to the entire face & set it with a matte white eye shadow.
3. Begin creating the sugar skull eye & nose designs! There are so many different & creative designs to choose from.
4. Add more designs! To the chin, forehead, & around the nose. I used Makeup Forever flash palette to create my designs.
5. Almost done! Create a design on the mouth, it could be skull teeth, dolly lips, any design you like.
6. Complete any finishing touches and add props! I popped in a pair of contacts & put on a wig to finish my sugar skull!
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.