For this eye tutorial I got inspired by one of my most favorite cartoons as a kid, Rugrats! I used the character Chuckie as my inspiration & used eye shadow & glitter colors that matched with him. Thank you for reading, I hope you like this glittery Chuckie inspired eye!
1. Start off with a glittery orange brow. Next, Draw on a crease & pat makeup forever turquoise flash color on the brow bone & blend it in.
2. Map out a yellow circle right above the crease with makeup forever yellow flash color. Then begin building up the crease with a blue eye shadow & blend upward.
(The circle will represent the planet on Chuckie's shirt, thought it would be a more fun & creative touch to add)
3. Pat a red eye shadow on the entire lid & apply a red glitter right on top of that.
4. Go back into the crease & define it with a deeper blue eye shadow, then wing out eyes with liquid eyeliner.
5. Go back to the yellow circle & outline it with the same black liquid liner. After that create a ring around it with makeup forever red flash color.
6. Pat a purple eye shadow to the lower line & wing it out! Apply a purple glitter right on top.
Finish up any last touches! I applied a pair of false lashes & popped a lime green liner in the waterline (using makeup forever flash colors yellow & green mixed)
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.