In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I wanted to create a makeup look with lots & lots of pink!
I came up with a pink cut crease, bright pink glitter on the lid, pink rhinestones blinged out on the lower liner, pink lashes, and pink lips!
Read on to see how I created this extremely pretty in pink look!
1. Start off by drawing on a crease with a black eye pencil, then pat a light pink eye shadow on the brow bone.
2. Begin building up the crease with a deeper pink eye shadow & blend upward into the light pink eye shadow on the brow bone.
3. Apply a white base on the lid to help the eye shadow about to be applied appear more vibrant & pop!
4. Pat the same pink eye shadow on the entire lid that was used in the crease, then apply a pink glitter right on top!
5. Wing out eyes with black liquid eye liner. Then go back into the crease with a very deep reddish brown eye shadow to darken & define the crease. Blend all eye shadows together for a nice gradient in color!
6. Apply some fun pink false lashes! Then pat the same pink eye shadow on the lower line.
Finish the look off by applying some rhinestones along the entire lower lash line. (I used Lash duo as my adhesive & applied the rhinestones with tweezers.) Lastly, pop a white liner in the waterline & everything is complete!
Oh, and don't forget to add a bright pink lippie to match!
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.