Pin Up Makeup. Rather, everyone knows this style. It's very sensual, feminine & sexy.
What other characteristics can you think of about this classic makeup look?
Well-marked cheeks, thick dark eyebrows, thick black line along the lashline and of course red lips.
Today, I am a Pin-Up Girl, for you.
- Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes.
- Apply a base for the eyeshadows. Apply a beige eyeshadow over the entire eyelid.
- Apply brown eyeshadow to the crease and in the outer corner of the eyelid. Gently blend this color.
- Light up the inner corner and the area under the eyebrows.
- Line the upper lashline with black liner.
- Finish the look with mascara!
Full Product List:
- Foundation Calvin Klein Infinite Matte #213 porcelain
- Helena Rubinstein Magic Concealer #01 Light
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Rainbow #2
- Max Factor Loose Powder Translucent
- Diorskin Nude Tan Sun Powder #003
- Astor SkinMatch Blush #002 Peachy Coral
- Laura Mercier eye basics #Wheat
- Sleek Pallete Oh So Special: brown, beige
- Everyday Minerals Eyeshadow #Floating Feathers
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner #07 Black Chrome
- W7 Brow Bar
- Mascara Max Factor Mascara Masterpiece Max #black
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick #170 Alarm
I have a surprise for you.
A few weeks ago I took part in the event, where the theme was PIN UP GIRLS.
There were girls and boys, styling, photo shoot, a video. It was great.
More pictures of the event can be found here, on my blog. Enjoy :)
Have a nice day!
View more posts from Joanna here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Joanna
My first attempt at makeup was at the age of 15. Like every young girl, I wanted to look pretty, but did not always succeed. READ MORE>>