Summer is beautiful. Makeup should be colorful, but not too heavy. Light as a mist.
This makeup is perfect for long walks amidst nature, but also for summer parties.
Don’t be afraid of colors.
- Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. Apply a base for the eyeshadows.
- Apply gold, coral and violet eyeshadows to the entire eyelid.
- Using a blending brush, gently blend the transition between the colors.
- Apply pink eyeshadow to the crease. Blend it very well. Blend and soften the upper edges of the eyeshadows with beige eyeshadow.
- Apply gray eyeshadow to the outer lower lashline and gold to the inner lower lashline. Line your upper lashline with black eyeliner.
- Finish the look with mascara!
Full Product List:
- Foundation Revlon Colorstay #150 Buff
- Helena Rubinstein Magic Concealer #01 Light
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Rainbow #2
- Max Factor Loose Powder Translucent
- Diorskin Nude Tan Sun Powder #003
- Paese Blush #44
- Laura Mercier Eye Basics #Wheat
- TECHNIC Electric Eyes Palette Metalix: gold, gray
- TECHNIC Electric Eyes Palette UV: pink
- L'oreal Color Infaillible #05 Purple Obsession and #039 Magnetic Coral.
- Mariza Eyeshadow #2 beige
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner #07 Black Chrome
- W7 Brow Bar
- Mascara Max Factor Mascara Masterpiece Max #black
- Korres Cherry Lip Gloss - #22 Naked Rose
What makeup do you use in the summer? Feel free to comment.
Have a nice day!
View more posts from Joanna here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Joanna
My first attempt at makeup was at the age of 15. Like every young girl, I wanted to look pretty, but did not always succeed. READ MORE>>
You need to be a member of Glam Express to add comments!
Join Glam Express