Here's a simple blue and purple eye makeup tutorial for you.
- NYX Eye Shadow Base White (ESB01)
- Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow Palette (fishnet, ransom, peace, zero)
- Sleek Makeup I-divine Rio Rio Palette (blue)
- Masquerade Cosmetics Black Eye Pencil
- MAC Fluidline Blacktrack
- False Eyelashes
- L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Power Volume 24H Mascara
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Fill in eyebrows.
- Apply a neutral base over entire eyelids.
- Apply a lilac eyeshadow to the center of the lids.
- Apply a bluish periwinkle shadow to the outer 1/3 of the eyes.
- Apply a turquoise shadow to the inner 1/3 of the eyes.
- Apply a blue shadow to the crease and outer ‘v’ area.
- Apply a mauve-y pink to the brow bone. Blend.
- Apply the same turquoise shadow to the lower lashline.
- Apply black gel liner to the upper and lower lashline.
- Finish with false lashes and mascara.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!