I'm back with another ombre lip tutorial. This one is a pinkish gold to a bluish purple with a metallic finish. You can wear the pinkish gold look for a more wearable look or for an editorial look, go with the bluish purple on the bottom lip.
Enjoy the step by step tutorial, below.
- M.n Super Waterproof 12 Colors Eyeliner Eye Shadow Pen N010
- Impala Cosmetics Waterproof Lipliner N204
- Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow Palette (Fishnet, Ransom)
- Golden Rose Cosmetics Pigment N110
- MAC Pigment Blue N80
- NYX Cosmetics Liquid Crystal Liner- Crystal Gold (LCL101)
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Outline and fill in entire lips with a pink lip pencil.
- Using a pinkish fuchsia shadow, apply to the edges of the lips. Blend.
- Apply a lilac shadow to the top lip.
- Apply a deep violet shadow to the outer edges of the lower lip.
- Go back in with the lilac shadow and apply to the center of lower lip. Blend.
- Apply a gold pigment to the top half of upper lip, creating an ombre effect. You can stop here if you'd like a more wearable look.
- For a more editorial look, apply a blue pigment to the inner half of the bottom lip, creating a bluish purple gradient.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!