In my last post, I showed you how to get a Metallic Two-Toned Lip Art look.
Here's the eye makeup look I came up with to compliment the lips.
You can wear them separately as each makes a bold statement on their own; or feel free to wear them together for a totally creative, artistic, editorial look!
Enjoy the step by step tutorial, below!
Colorpop Ultra Matte Lip - Zipper
Inglot AMC Pure Pigment Eye Shadow 86
Mehron Celebre Pro HD Make-Up (Under Brows)
Make‑Up Atelier Watercolor- F02 White
MAC Eyeshadow Swiss Chocolate
Make‑Up Atelier Pearl Powder PP04 -White Gold
Sparkly White Pearl Powder
Colorpop Ultra Matte Lip - Mars (liner)
European Body Art Vibe Water-Based Airbrush Paint - White
Revlon Volume + Length Magnified Mascara
Metallic Glitter Liner
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Fill in your brows to frame the eyes. I decided to go with the theme and went for colored brows.
- Clean up around the eyes with a foundation or concealer.
- Use a translucent or ivory shadow beneath the brows so the foundation stays in place.
- Use a white base over the entire eyelid to brighten the eye area. Follow with a white eyeshadow.
- Apply a matte, chocolate-y brown to the outer ½ of the lid focusing the majority of the product on the outer edges.
- Apply a peachy beige to the center of the lid and blend everything together.
- Apply a generous amount of thick, colored liner to the upper lashline. I went for a daring pink hue, so I used a matte liquid lipstick on a fine brush. It got the job done surprisingly well!
- Using a white crème product, highlight the liner with a thin white line on the inner and outer edges. Then set with white shadow.
- Optional: For the editorial look, add white and pink speckled dots on the lower lashline. I went heavy-handed since the eye look is fairly simple. But don’t extend too far out either to keep the look wearable.
- Apply false lashes and mascara to only the top lash.
- Optional: Add some sparkle to this look: I applied a duo-chrome pinkish gold pigment to the beginning of the brows. Then I applied a white gold pigment beneath the arch of the brows. I finished with a silvery white glitter on the inner corners to add shine and dimension to the look.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!