Today's makeup tutorial is a colorful, soft smokey eye.
I've used a somewhat nautical inspired color palette with baby blue, white, navy blue and some peachy orange shades.
To keep the look soft, I went for brown liner.
Enjoy the tutorial!
NYX Cosmetics Jumbo Eye Pencil- Milk
ColourPop Cosmetics Super Shock Pressed Pigment-Animal
Tammy Tanuka Sigil Inspired Pigment -Fire Dancer
Seventeen Cosmetics Silky Green Eyeshadow
Silky Pearl Blue Eyeshadow
Make‑Up Atelier Pearl Powder - PP21 White Orange
Gosh - Velvet Touch Eye Liner Waterproof - 018: I Sea You
ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip- Limbo (Upperlashline Eyeliner)
Revlon Mascara - Black
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Fill in brows to frame the eyes.
- Apply a white pencil all over lids and blend.
- Apply a shimmering neon coral eyeshadow to the lids.
- Apply a bronzy-orange glittery pigment to the outer 2/3 of the lid.
- Apply a turquoise blue eyeshadow to the outer ‘v.’ Blend outwards and upwards towards the brow bone.
- Apply a pearly blue eyeshadow to the outer ‘v’ and outer ½ of the crease to deepen the look. Blend into the turquoise blue.
- Reapply the white pencil in the inner corners.
- Apply a white gold luminous pigment below the arch of the brows and in the inner corners as a highlight.
- Apply blue eyeliner on the lower lashline and smudge out with a blue eyeshadow.
- Line the rim of the eyes with a grayish blue pastel hued liner.
- Line the upper lashline with thick winged liner. I went for a beautiful brown shade.
- Apply lashes and your look is done!
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!