If you're into the metallic lip trend, you'll love this eye catching lip art!
Enjoy the tutorial, below!
-ColorPop Ultra Matte Lip - Zipper
-ColorPop Ultra Matte Lip - Mars
-Inglot AMC Pure Pigment Eye Shadow 86
-Golden Rose Cosmetics Pearl Loose Eyeshadow 105
-European Body Art Vibe Water-based Airbrush Paint (Aqua, White)
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Begin with a violet liquid lipstick. Apply to entire upper lip. Outline the entire lower lip and fill in the outer edges leaving the center empty.
- Apply a bright fuchsia pink to the center of the lower lip and blend into the violet to create a gradient effect.
- Apply a pinkish duochrome pigment to the center of the lower lip and press lips to transfer to the lower part of the upper lip.
- Apply a metallic sky blue pigment to the upper lip making sure to leave the violet outline visible.
- Optional: Apply black dots with liquid liner on the upper lip. Apply white dots all over for a multi-dimensional editorial look.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!