Here's a wearable, matte pink and purple halo eye makeup look.
I added fun, aqua blue glitter liner on the lower lashline which makes it perfect for summer!
Enjoy the step by step tutorial, below!
- NYX Cosmetics Jumbo Eye Pencil - Milk
- BH Cosmetics Eyes On The '60s Eyeshadow Palette (pink, lilac, violet, white )
- H&M Colour Essence Eye Pencil - Azure Thing
- Cascade Of Colours White Eye Pencil
- Make‑Up Atelier Pearl Powder Pp14 - Sable Or (highlight)
- NYX Liquid Crystal Liner - Crystal Aqua
- Revlon Volume + Length Magnified Mascara
- Make‑Up Atelier Pearl Powder Pp21- White Orange (under eyebrows)
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply a white eye pencil all over lids as a base. Then apply a pink eyeshadow to entire eyelids.
- Apply a purple to the outer ‘v’ and outer ½ of the crease.
- Apply a lilac eyeshadow to the inner ½ of the crease and blend into the purple for a gradient effect. Also apply to the inner ¼ of the lid to create a ‘halo’ effect.
- Use a soft pink eyeshadow to blend out the edges and create a soft transition between the shadows.
- Apply aqua blue eyeliner to lower lashline.
- Apply a white gold highlight beneath the brows.
- Then apply white eyeliner to the lower waterline to brighten and open the eyes.
- Layer a teal or aqua blue liquid glitter eyeliner over the pencil eyeliner on the lower lashline to add some sparkle.
- Apply a generous amount of black mascara.
- Apply a soft beige or champagne highlight to the inner corners to highlight the look.
- Optional: embellish the look with the liquid glitter liner.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!