Getting excited for the holidays? I know I am, so I created this versatile holiday look that is totally wearable to any of your favorite holiday functions. From family get togethers to swanky festive parties, you can wear this look without being over or underdone!
YOU WILL NEED:
- Kat Von D Everlasting Lipstick in Outlaw ($20.00)
- Kat Von D Everlasting Lipstick in Damned ($20.00)
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper - Ink Black ($19.00)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Vanilla - golden pearl shimmer ($19.00)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Stray Dog - cool metallic ash brown ($19.00)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Backout - Black matte ($19.00)
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone ($38.00)
STEP BY STEP:
- After applying your favorite primer and foundation apply Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Vanilla - golden pearl shimmer to the entire eyelid and to the arch of the eyebrows. Also dab this shade into the inner corners of the eyes. Sweep lightly on the bottom, inner waterline. Blend.
- Apply a cool medium brown shadow such as Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Stray Dog - cool metallic ash brown to the upper crease of the eyelids. Blend well. Sweep this shade lightly on the bottom, outer corners of waterline of the eyes as well, blending it into the inner waterline where you have "Vanilla" Blend well.
- Carefully apply Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Blackout - black matte to the corners of the crease of the upper eyelids. Blend into your brown, "Stray Dog" shade dramatically. Also sweep this into the bottom, outer corners of the waterline and into "Stray Dog" there as well.
- Line your upper eyes, near the lashline, in a dramatic, heavy cat eye with a stark black liner such as Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper - Ink Black. Leave the bottom waterline free of any liner.
- Apply a luscious coat of a brick red lipstick, such as Kat Von D Everlasting Lipstick in Outlaw. I LOVE this brand! It stays on forever and goes on so smooth.
- In the outer corners of the lips, subtly apply a blackberry lipstick shade such as Kat Von D Everlasting Lipstick in Damned. Fade this shade into your "Outlaw" shade, giving it an ombre effect.
- Apply a shimmering, golden highlight to your cheek bones generously. I used Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter in Moonstone.
View more posts from Krista here>>
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.